Comparison of Model-Based Simultaneous Position and Stiffness Control Techniques for Pneumatic Soft Robots
- Autori: Trumic M.; Jovanovic K.; Fagiolini A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2020
- Tipologia: Contributo in atti di convegno pubblicato in volume
- Parole Chiave: Pneumatic actuator
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/428524
Soft robots have been extensively studied for their ability to provide both good performance and safe human-robot interaction. In this paper, we present and compare the performance of two model-based control techniques with the common aim to independently and simultaneously control position and stiffness of a pneumatic soft robot’s joint. The dynamic system of a robot arm with flexible joints actuated by a pneumatic antagonistic pair of actuators, so-called McKibben artificial muscles, will be regarded, while its dynamic parameters will be considered imprecise. Simulation results are provided to verify the performance of the algorithms.