Incoming Staff Training Service
The Erasmus+ Program enables administrative staff to take advantage of the "Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Training", or a period of training at higher education institutions and / or companies present within one of the countries participating in the Program.
This type of mobility aims at the transfer of skills, the acquisition of practical skills and the learning of good practices by the beneficiaries.
These training weeks deal with specific topics and aim to exchange information and best practices among colleagues.
Participants will benefit from this initiative in many ways:
- You will expand your network of professional contacts
- You will Increase your intercultural competences
- You will develop your professional skills and know-how
- You will get Inspiration, new ideas and motivation
The training period at the University of Palermo must last a minimum of 5 days. This excludes travelling time.
Requested documents before the mobility
- The mobility agreement (MA)
- Staff members participating in the “Staff Training Week and Kick-off Meeting” are requested to fill out a “mobility agreement”, it sets out the training programme to be followed, and lists the rights and obligations of each party.
- The participant grant agreement (GA)The agreement must be signed by the participant and the University of Palermo before the start of the mobility.
- The participant grant agreement sets out the financial support and payment arrangements to the participant.