ENSO IV registration is now open.
Registration is now closed.
The fees will be collected by the University of Palermo on behalf of the organizers.
Conference fees and social dinner can be paid with a bank transfer to the following bank account:
Bank account holder: Università degli Studi di Palermo
Bank: Unicredit S.p.A. – Via Roma, 185 – CAP 90133, Palermo
Bank account number: 0003000004577
ABI code: 02008
CAB code: 04682
SWIFT code: UNCRITMMPAE
IBAN code: IT09A0200804682000300004577
The registration fee includes free refreshments, a conference package and the reception on the first night of the conference. The conference dinner on the second night is not included in the conference fee.
Registration fees include membership in the International Social Ontology Society, which supports Open Access publication of the Journal of Social Ontology. Membership is voluntary and you may decline when registering if you wish.
Registration before August 31st:
- Registration fee for ISOS members, including annual membership fee: € 120
- Registration fee for non-members: € 140.
- Conference dinner: € 55 per person.
In the “reason for payment” space of your bank transfer, please write
- “D 19 - ENSO IV conference fee and ISOS fee – name + surname” if you choose to be an ISOS member (€ 120+ € 55 for conference dinner, if you will take part to it);
- “D 19 - ENSO IV conference fee – name + surname” if you choose to decline the invitation to ISOS membership (€ 140+ € 55 for conference dinner if you will take part to it).
We kindly ask you to pay the conference fee in advance before the conference, since handling cash payments on the spot can be administratively difficult. In case of cancellation by September 1st 2015, the full registration fee (minus transaction costs) will be refunded. After that, a refund is no longer possible.