Icar07 and Geo05 - Geotechnics and Applied Geology - Services
The Geotechnical Engineering Group of Palermo University provides geotechnical services to public agencies and private companies etc..
The main services offered are:
- extensive range of standard and advanced laboratory tests for soils and rocks;
- Interpretation and analysis of geotechnical laboratory and field data.
Specialist consultancy for:
- Design of foundations for buildings and special geotechnical systems, retaining walls and tunnels;
- Analysis of the behaviour of existing geotechnical systems;
- Remedial works of existing geotechnical systems;
- Analysis of the behaviour ofembankment dams;
- Monitoring and analysis of landslides and selection stabilisation interventions;
- Modelling of soil-structure interaction.