AVVISO - LM-49 - Positive Organizations in Tourism
Prof. Formica will start the Positive Organizations in Tourism online class on next Monday, 27th April, from 14:00 to 19:00 (5 hours).
Next lectures are scheduled on:
- Tuesday, 28/04, 14-19 (5 hours);
- Wednesday, 29/04, 14-19 (5 hours);
- Thursday, 30/04, 15:30-17:30 (2 hours);
- Monday, 04/05, 14-19 (5 hours);
- Tuesday, 05/05, 14-19 (5 hours);
- Wednesday, 06/05, 14-19 (5 hours);
- Thursday, 07/05, 15:30-17:30 (2 hours);
- Friday, 08/05, 14-16 (2 hours).
We are preparing the virtual class on Teams and we are including all participants.
Please, consider that the attendance to the online lectures is "mandatory" in practice (at least strongly recommended if not formally mandatory) because during the course several joint activities and working groups will be arranged. These activities were included in the final assessment.
Details about the course will be described by Prof. Formica, during his lectures.
Finally, we are arranging the agenda for Human Resources class.
Your teacher will be prof. Kathie Alexander. Information about the starting lecture will be available as soon as possible.