Impact on rotavirus gastro-enteritis hospitalisation during the first year of universal vaccination in Sicily
- Autori: Costantino, C.; Amodio, E.; Vitale, F.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2015
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Hospital discharge records,; Rotavirus,; Sicily; Vaccination,
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/129975
Rotavirus (RV) vaccines represents the best strategy for reducing rotavirus gastro-enteritis (RVGE) among children and the introduction of RV vaccination in immunization programmes is strongly recommended by international health authorities.1,2