L'acciaio nel restauro del Convento di S. Agostino a Corleone (PA)
- Autori: Scibilia, N.; Cilia, M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2007
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: isolamento sismico, pendolo ad attrito, dissipazione
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/26074
The paper describes the techniques adopted for the static and seismic retrofitting of the S. Agostino Convent in Corleone (PA), which is classified as II category seismic zone in the Italian Code. In this work many maintenances have been conducted with the use of inox steel and carbon steel. The main works consist in new decks, built with steel - concrete system, a new stair, two elevators and interventions in the masonry active ties with the use of stainless steel ribbons. This last method is named C.A.M.. A lot of details of the verification criteria and of the constructive solutions are showed.