Electronic properties and mobile defects distribution in amorphous semiconducting passive films
- Autori: DI QUARTO, F.; Santamaria, M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2003
- Tipologia: Capitolo o Saggio (Capitolo o saggio)
- Parole Chiave: Kinetic growth studies; Mobile defects distribution; Mott-Schottky theory; Passive films
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/27825
A study of the electronic properties of thin (drop 25 nm) a-WO3 and a-Nb2O5 is presented. Based on theory of amorphous semiconductor Schottky barrier the fitting of admittance curves in a large range of electrode potential (around 9 V) and a.c. frequency (100 Hz - 10 kHz) is performed. A density of electronic state distribution (DOS) is derived, which mimics the mobile defects distribution suggested by the classical high field model of oxides growth.