From electric mobility to hydrogen mobility: Current state and possible future expansions
- Autori: Ala G.; Castiglia V.; Di Filippo G.; Miceli R.; Romano P.; Viola F.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2020
- Tipologia: Contributo in atti di convegno pubblicato in volume
- Parole Chiave: Battery electric vehicles
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/453402
The expansion of electric vehicles in Italy, has already started a few years ago, but some aspects prevent its expansion. Currently users prefer hybrid technology, mainly due to socio-economic factors related to initial investment and anxiety about autonomy. The aim of the document is to understand if the adoption of Fuel Cell technology can be a solution to overcome the problems of environmental pollution. The possibility to be able to use fuel cells to store electricity is very advantageous, especially on charging times that are significantly reduced. Based on the current situation and analyzing the available data, this work reports the current state of electric mobility in Italy and tries to provide forecasts to understand in which cities the Fuel Cell charging infrastructure should be more favorable.