An Improved Approach to the Simulation of Single-Line-to-Ground Faults in Transmission Networks
- Autori: Campoccia, A.; RIVA SANSEVERINO, E.; Zizzo, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Ground Fault, Safety, Circuital Method
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/44288
These paper presents a mathematical model for studying the Single-Line-to-Ground fault in transmission networks, giving a personal contribution for a methodical and accurate analysis of complex systems, by providing an evolution of the “circuital method” able to solve the case of a system in which more than one line supply the fault.