Radiometric and geometric evaluation of the capabilities of the new airborne digital photogrammetric sensors
- Autori: Emmolo, D.; Orlando, P.; Villa, B.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2008
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Sensors, CCD, Mapping, Photogrammetry, GPS/INS, Digital, Triangulation, DTM
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/36037
In this paper the theoretic and practical points of view about the applications of the modern digital airborne sensors in the photogrammetry and remote sensing fields are described. The first part of the paper describes the theoretic matter, the second one shows the first results regarding the carried out elaborations on an image of Palermo acquired by digital airborne sensor LH System ADS40. Besides the research has examined most of sides regarding the trilinear sensor and it has highlighted the capabilities and limitations respect to the traditional analogical system and the matricial CCD sensor.