L'ESAME CAPILLAROSCOPICO ORALE: NUOVA METODICA DIAGNOSTICA
- Autori: SCARDINA GA; CARINI F; MESSINA P
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2005
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Hypothyroidism; Congenital Hypothyroidism; postnatal hypothyroidism
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/20230
The morphological-functional study of microcirculation is of fundamental importance; in fact, the microvascular bed is directly involved both in autoimmune etiopathogenesis pathologies, and in acute and chronic inflammatory etiopathogenesis pathologies. Oral capillaroscopy is a very stimulating method for studying microcirculation, because of the possibility of studying small vessels in vivo by means of a microscope. Today, it is becoming more reliable thanks to the improvement of the observation tools (photography, videomicroscopy).