Solar blind AlGaN photodetectors with a very high spectral selectivity
- Autori: J-Y DUBOZ; N GRANDJEAN; A DUSSAIGNE; MOSCA M; J-L REVERCHON; P G VERLY; R H SIMPSON
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2006
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Photodetectors ; Gallium nitride ; ultraviolet photodetectors
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/19944
Solar blind detectors based on AlGaN heterostructures grown on sapphire by Molecular Beam Epitaxy and with a dielectric interference filter deposited on the back side are demonstrated to provide record spectral selectivity. Rejection ratios of 2 x 10(4), and better than 5 x 10(4), measured between 280 and 320 nm, are achieved in Metal Semiconductor Metal detectors and Schottky diodes respectively. The whole detector process is fully compatible with low cost array fabrication.