Simultaneous worlds. A museum six kilometres long: its roof is the sky; its walls are the town
- Autori: Macaluso, Luciana
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2016
- Tipologia: Capitolo o Saggio (Capitolo o saggio)
- Parole Chiave: museum, agriculture, interstices, porosity, Piacenza
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/292067
The scientific committee of the “OC Summer School” inviting the participants to design a spread museum of agriculture in Piacenza, between urban and rural areas, provided an opportunity to reasoning about some dichotomies. Hence, in this text, the project processed in the three weeks of the workshop more than a solution will be consider as a spark that feed a narration between some simultaneous cultural worlds of the architecture: town and museum, inside and outside, private and public, rural and urban.