Non-Markovian dynamics of interacting qubit pair coupled to two independent bosonic baths
- Autori: Sinayskiy, I.; Ferraro, E.; Napoli, A.; Messina, A.; Petruccione, F.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: non-Markovian, spin models
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/41418
The dynamics of two weakly interacting spins coupled to separate bosonic baths is studied. An analytical solution in the Born approximation for arbitrary spectral density functions of the bosonic environments is found. It is shown that in the non-Markovian cases concurrence 'lives' longer or reaches greater values.