Linear-non-linear digital control for dc/dc converters with fast transient response
- Autori: Boscaino V.; Livreri P.; Marino F.; Minieri M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista
- Parole Chiave: DC/DC converter; Fast transient response; Non-linear control; VRM
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/420064
A linear-non-linear digital control for multi-module DC/DC converters that improves system stability, solves the limit-cycle problem, reduces recovery time and limits over- and under-shoots in regulated output voltage, is presented. A simulation model in MatlabSimulink/Active-HDL mixed environment is described. Preliminary hardware tests on a single-phase step-down converter are reported. Simulation and experimental results are shown.