A LiDAR prototype with Silicon Photomultiplier and MEMS mirrors
- Autori: Adamo, G.; Mistretta, L.; Livreri, P.; Busacca, A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2018
- Tipologia: Contributo in atti di convegno pubblicato in volume
- Parole Chiave: LiDAR; MEMS; Silicon Photomultiplier; SiPM; TOF; Artificial Intelligence; Computer Networks and Communications; Computer Science Applications1707 Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition; Energy Engineering and Power Technology; Renewable Energy, Sustainability and the Environment; Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering; Instrumentation
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/351694
In this paper, we present a low cost prototype of a Time-Of-Flight (TOF) LiDAR system, employing a SiPM as photodetector and MEMS mirrors in order to steer the nanosecond pulsed optical beam with a scanning angle of +/-6°. Preliminary TOF measurements have been performed both indoor and outdoor to test the limits of the system.