A Collaborative Tool for Designing and Enacting Design Processes
- Autori: Cossentino, M.; Sabatucci, L.; Seidita, V.; Gaglio, S.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Situational Method Engineering, Metameth, expert system, collaborative tool, CAPE/CAME/CASE tool
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/53329
Today several approaches using Situational Method Engineering paradigm exist, each of them proposes methods and techniques for developing ad-hoc design processes. In this context heavy efforts were spent in the construction of appropriate tools that could help method engineers in producing a specific design process and in using it. We developed a tool called Metameth for supporting the design process definition and its enactment. Metameth is implemented as a multi-agent system, where each agent is capable of reasoning and adapting itself in order to support the designer in performing different kinds of design activities.