A Dynamic Reasoning Architecture for Computer Network Management
- Autori: Gaglio, S.; Gatani, L.; LO PRESTI, G.; LO RE, G.; Urso, A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2004
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: computer network management
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/33865
This paper focuses on improving network management and monitoring by the adoption of Artificial Intelli- gence techniques. In order to allow automated reasoning on networking concepts, we defined an accurate ontologi- cal model capable of describing as better as possible the networking domain. The thorough representation of the do- main knowledge is used by a Logical Reasoner, which is an expert system capable of performing high-level manage- ment tasks.