Viaggi multi-destinazione e percorsi turistici in Sicilia
- Autori: Parroco, A.; Ferrante, M.; Vaccina, F.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2011
- Tipologia: Capitolo o Saggio (Capitolo o saggio)
- Parole Chiave: Viaggi multi-destinazione; Statistiche del turismo; Comportamenti di consumo
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/61749
The topic of tourist mobility within a single destination and between destinations during a single trip has received much attention among several researches since long time. However, from the empirical point of view, the analysis of tourists paths, and of the main determinants of multi-destination trips, have not still been adequately investigated. Information collected thanks to the Project of Relevant National Interest (PRIN) on mobility and tourists behaviors in Sicily and Sardinia, allow to analyse the main tourists paths in the two Islands. The present work aims to analyse multi-destination trip in Sicily and to illustrate the main tourists routes undertaken by incoming tourists in Sicily.