Il dynamic business model: una prospettiva dinamica per la progettazione dei modelli di business
- Autori: Cosenz, F.; Noto, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2017
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: business models, system dynamics, start-up
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/241677
Building on the extant literature on business modelling and focussing on start-up firms, this article aims at exploring the combination between conventional business model schemes and System Dynamics methodology with the intent to overcome those limitations related to a static design approach. By mapping the multiple key elements underlying value creation processes – linked according to a cause-and-effect perspective – and with the support of a simulation-based methodology, entrepreneurs may experiment and understand how the firm reacts to strategic and organizational changes in terms of performance, innovation and value creation.