IANUS - Comparative analysis - Appendix A: UST analysis
- Autori: Attanasio, M.; Boscaino, G.; Simonetti, C.; Karniadaki, D.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2002
- Tipologia: Capitolo o Saggio (Capitolo o saggio)
- Parole Chiave: User satisfaction, descriptive analysis
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/54380
UST dimension concerns data different from already analyzed data of ABA, ENQ, and ECO for their own nature: UST data are individual/subjective data while ABA, ENQ, and ECO are aggregate/objective data. So, the analysis criterion used for UST data will be different from that used previously. Our aim, in this section, is an evaluation of the users’ opinions on facilities through a descriptive analysis of our sample results.