Reduced weather data for building climatisation and application to 29 European locations
- Autori: Cannistraro, G.; Giaconia, C.; Pietrafesa, M.; Rizzo, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 1995
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Climatic data; building climatisation
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/47608
A method for setting up a reference year of reduced temperature data, proposed by Klein and Erbs, has been applied by us to 29 European locations for which an official test-reference year is available. This reference year of reduced temperatures may be utilized in computer programs for analysis of the thermal behaviour of buildings. The effectiveness of the method has been tested by calculating the annual energy demand in 29 European locations for three modules with different thermophysical characteristics.