Load Flow Solution of radial distribution networks with ZI loads
- Autori: Augugliaro, A.; Dusonchet, L.; Favuzza, S.; Ippolito, M.; RIVA SANSEVERINO, E.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2008
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Load Flow; Radial distribution networks
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/38736
In this paper, a methodology to solve radial distribution networks, with constant current and/or impedance loads, is proposed. The techniques currently available to solve such systems are based either on iterative methods or on the bus impedance matrix. The method developed is the extension of a technique that is valid to solve networks made of impedances with one supply point. The methodology can be applied to directly and rapidly solve large distribution systems in which the loads are modeled as constant current/impedance. It is also able to solve meshed systems having voltage-dependent loads, inside an iterative backward/forward method.