Achieving operations performance objectives through networking strategy
- Autori: Riccobono, F.; Bruccoleri, M.; Perrone, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: make or buy decision, governance mechanism, operations performance objectives
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/77869
The main objective of this paper is to investigate how firms make strategic networking decisions in order to pursue competitive advantage. Literature analysis with theory building purposes and two case studies to support our theoretical findings and to explore the linkages between networking strategy and operations performance objectives constitute our research methods. Our analysis led to the definition of networking strategy in terms of decisional dimensions, and found effective linkages between networking decisions made by managers and wished operations performance objectives.