- Autori: Dezani, M.; Mantaci, S.; Sciortino, M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2017
- Tipologia: Abstract in rivista (Abstract in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Computer Science Applications1707 Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition; Mathematics (miscellaneous)
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/203376
This special issue of Mathematical Structures in Computer Science is devoted to the fourteenth Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science (ICTCS) held at University of Palermo, Italy, from 9th to 11th September 2013. ICTCS is the conference of the Italian Chapter of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science and covers a wide spectrum of topics in Theoretical Computer Science, ranging from computational complexity to logic, from algorithms and data structure to programming languages, from combinatorics on words to distributed computing. For this reason, the contributions here included come from very different areas of Theoretical Computer Science. In fact this special issue is motivated by the desire to give people who have presented their ideas at the 14th ICTCS the opportunity to publish papers on their work. Submitted papers have been subject to a careful and severe reviewing process and 11 of them were selected for this special issue.