Selective reset of a chain of interacting superconducting qubits
- Autori: De Simone, G.; Migliore, R.; Guccione, M.; Messina, A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Josephson devices, Quantum computing, Entanglement, Quantum control.
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/53687
We propose and analyze a scheme for the selective reset of a chain of inductively coupled Josephson flux qubits initially prepared in a multipartite entangled state. The possibility of controlling at will the coupling between two prefixed qubits is exploited to drive a "generalized W state" to a factorized state with only one qubit in the excited state and all the other qubits in their own ground states.