Quantum signatures in the dynamics of two dipole-dipole interacting soft dimers
- Autori: Napoli, A.; Messina, A.; T., C.; G., D.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2006
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: CRYSTALS; CAVITY; STATE; GLASS; IONS
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/32714
The quantum covariances of physically transparent pairs of observables relative to two dimers hosted in a solid matrix are exactly investigated in the temporal domain. Both dimers possess fermionic and bosonic degrees of freedom and are dipolarly coupled. We find out and describe clear signatures traceable back to the presence and persistence of quantum coherence in the time evolution of the system. Manifestations of a competition between intramolecular and intermolecular energy migration mechanisms are brought to light. The experimental relevance of our results is briefly commented