Artalbic acid, a sesquiterpene with an unusual skeleton from Artemisia alba (Asteraceae) from Sicily
- Autori: Maggio, A.; Rosselli, S.; Brancazio, C.; Safder, M.; Spadaro, V.; Bruno, M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2011
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Sesquiterpene, Irregular skeleton, Asteraceae, Artemisia alba
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/65650
From the aerial parts of Artemisia alba (Asteraceae) artalbic acid (1), a sesquiterpene with an unusual skeleton, was isolated. Its structure was elucidated on the basis of extensive proton, 13C and two-dimensional NMR experiments, as well as by transformation in its methyl ester derivative