Volatile organic compounds in wild fungi from Mediterranean forest ecosystems
- Autori: Palazzolo, E.; Saiano, F.; Laudicina, V.; Gargano, M.; Venturella, G.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2017
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Basidiomycetes; biodiversity; fungi; HS-SPME; Mediterranean area; volatile organic compounds; Chemistry (all)
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/225528
Head Space-Solid Phase Micro Extraction (HS-SPME) extractions and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) analysis allowed the identification of 72 different compounds isolated from 7 different wild inedible fungi collected in Mediterranean forest ecosystems. The VOCs reported in this study, including a total of 5 esters, 17 alcohols, 14 aldehydes, 9 ketones, 18 terpenes and 9 other compounds, have been never characterized before for Tricholoma ustaloides, Hygrophorus cossus, Russula foetens and Mycena pura.