Biological evaluation of PLLA membranes, with different pore diameters, to stimulate cell adhesion and growth in vitro
- Autori: Montesanto, S.; Fucarino, A.; Bucchieri, F.; LA CARRUBBA, V.; Brucato, V.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2015
- Tipologia: Capitolo o Saggio (Capitolo o saggio)
- Parole Chiave: Cell Adhesion; Phase separation; PLLA; polymeric Membrane; Physics and Astronomy (all)
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/202193
Polymeric membranes prepared via DIPS (Diffusion Induced Phase Separation) are widely studied and utilized as scaffolds for the regeneration of tissue. In this work, poly (L)-lactide membrane are prepared through a DIPS protocol starting from a ternary solution made of polymer, dioxane (solvent) and water (non-solvent). A three-dimensional, porous and mechanically stable membrane is desirable for ingrowth of human bronchial epithelial cells.