Nationwide interobserver variation in the diagnosis of follicular lymphoma: a report from the pathologists of GISL (Gruppo Italiano Studio Linfomi)
- Autori: Paulli, M.; Sirotti, M.; Federico, M.; Tripodo, C.; LO BOSCO, G.; Franco, V.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2005
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: follicular lymphoma
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/26544
Interobserver variability may occur in FL diagnosis, even when the diagnosis is performed by expert haematopathologists. Very limited informations are currently available on the reliability of FL diagnosis performed in laboratories on a national scale, where the lymphoma diagnosis is not always carried on by expert haematopathologists. In this study, the reproducibility of the FL diagnosis and related grading system was tested by a group of pathologists members of the Gruppo Italiano Studio Linfomi (GISL).