SAFETY OF REPEATED MDCT WITH CONTRAST COMPOUND IN CASE OF PREVIOUS MILD OR MODERATE ADVERSE REACTION: A SINGLE CENTRE RETROSPECTIVE STUDY.
- Autori: Salerno, S.; Rusignuolo, R.; Calafiore, C.; Ricceri, V.; Vernuccio, F.; Lo Re, G.; LA TONA, G.; LO CASTO, A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2015
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Drugs / Reactions, Safety, Contrast agent-intravenous, CT, Professional issues, Contrast agents
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/120808
Adverse reactions to intravenous contrast media (CM) agents are uncommon, although relevant due to the growing number of radiologic examinations that use iodinated contrast agents. We evaluated number and prevalence of adverse contrast reaction using different contrast compound and its natural history in our population, specifically looking to cases of new contrast compound administration was considered clinically necessary.