Study of Reactivity in the 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition Reactions Leading to New Triazolopyrrolopyrazine Ring Systems
- Autori: Lauria, A; Guarcello, A; Dattolo, G; Almerico, AM
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition Reactions, Triazolopyrrolopyrazine Ring Systems
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/51316
The influence of the structural symmetry of the 2-pi double-reactive-sites component in the 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reactions, involving nitrilimines as dipoles, was investigated. the experimental data showed that the loss of the symmetry leads to the formation of the monocycloadduct in good yields.