Reactivity of asymmetric benzo-condensed diazines with nitrilimine dipoles in the 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reactions
- Autori: Lauria, A; Guarcello, A; Macaluso, G; Dattolo, G; Almerico, AM
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reactions; diazines; nitrilimine dipoles; diastereoselectivity
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/43935
The reactivity of asymmetric benzo-condensed diazines in the 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reactions with nitrilimines was investigated. The results demonstrated that, at variance with the symmetric quinoxaline, a certain grade of diastereoselectivity emerged.