Separation of Concerns and Role Implementation in the PASSI Design Process
- Autori: Sabatucci, L.; Cossentino, M.; Gaglio, S.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2007
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Computer softwareMulti agent systemsObject oriented programmingProblem solving
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/13131
The use of design patterns proved successful in lowering the development time and number of errors when producing software with the object-oriented paradigm. In previous works we engaged the production of a tool for the reuse of patterns for multi-agent systems. Now we are fronting a new problem: automatic code generation for agents, designed with a specific methodology, with the support of design patterns and using an aspect oriented approach. In this work we present our preliminary experiences in the identification, description, production and use of aspects for multi agent systems and a tool for code production.