Low-loading asymmetric organocatalysis
- Autori: Giacalone, F.; Gruttadauria, M.; Agrigento, P.; Noto, R.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2012
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: oragnocatalysis; phase-transfer catalysis; Bronsted acids; Bronsted Bases; Aminocatalysis
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/62124
Asymmetric organocatalysis is now recognized as the third pillar of asymmetric synthesis. Recent years have witnessed increasing interest towards the use of highly active and stereoselective organocatalysts. This critical review documents the advances in the development of chiral organocatalysts which are systematically used in r3 mol% loading in all the sub-areas of the field, namely aminocatalysis, Brønsted acids and bases, Lewis acids and bases, hydrogen bond-mediated catalysis, phase transfer and N-heterocyclic carbene catalyses