Advances in organic and organic-inorganic hybrid polymeric supports for catalytic applications
- Autori: Salvo, A.; Giacalone, F.; Gruttadauria, M.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2016
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Asymmetric catalysis; Heterogeneous catalysis; Metal catalyst; Organic-inorganic hybrid; Organocatalysis; Polystyrene; Medicine (all); Organic Chemistry
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/205764
In this review, the most recent advances (2014-2016) on the synthesis of new polymer-supported catalysts are reported, focusing the attention on the synthetic strategies developed for their preparation. The polymer-supported catalysts examined will be organic-based polymers and organic-inorganic hybrids and will include, among others, polystyrenes, poly-ionic liquids, chiral ionic polymers, dendrimers, carbon nanotubes, as well as silica and halloysite-based catalysts. Selected examples will show the synthesis and application in the field of organocatalysis and metal-based catalysis both for non-asymmetric and asymmetric transformations.