Rescattering and vibrations in homonuclear diatomic molecules in a strong electromagnetic field
- Autori: Castiglia, G.; Corso, P.; Fiordilino, E.; Persico, F.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2009
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Molecole; campi laser;
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/44772
The electron of a H+2 driven by a strong electromagnetic field induces molecular vibrations. Numerical and analytical results show that the molecule behaves as a parametric oscillator and can be treated as a kicked oscillator. The results are discussed from the point of view of the electron’s periodic dressing and undressing processes.