H2 Molecule Driven by a Laser Field
- Autori: Castiglia, G.; Camiolo, G.; Corso, P.; Daniele, R.; Fiordilino, E.; Marangos, J.; Morales, F.; Orlando, G.; Persico, F.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2008
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: H2 molecule, harmonic spectra
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/36473
We study the single and double ionization yields and the dissociation dynamics of a one-dimensional two-electron molecule exposed to a laser pulse of intensity IL in the range 1013 − 1015 W/cm2 and photon energy hω¯L =3.18 eV. The calculations are carried out in the case of both ﬁxed and movable nuclei. At low IL the ionization curves have a power law shape In that is interrupted by a knee at higher intensity.