High-order harmonic generation via bound-bound transitions in elliptically polarized laser field
- Autori: Fiordilino, E.; Morales, F.; Castiglia, G.; Corso, P.; Daniele, R.; Yu Shubin, .; Strelkov, V.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2015
- Tipologia: Contributo in atti di convegno pubblicato in volume
- Parole Chiave: High harmonics generation, intense laser field
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/165057
We use a 5-level system to investigate the HHG spectrum emitted by an atom driven by a linearly or elliptically polarized laser field. For this model the Schrodinger equation is numerically solved and we study the dipendence of the spectra, harmonic intensity and polarization of emitted radiation on the laser field ellipticity. Studying the intensity of the emitted radiation we find that un alsoder high laser ellipticity the harmonic emission is greatly reduced; the analysis of results shows that the harmonic intensity and the emitted radiation depend on the laser ellipticity.