VALUTAZIONE DELLA QUALITA’ DEL LAVORO NEI CANTIERI DI TRAPIANTO MECCANICO DELLE BARBATELLE
- Autori: Carrara M, Catania P, Planeta D, Piraino S
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2005
- Tipologia: Proceedings (TIPOLOGIA NON ATTIVA)
- Parole Chiave: Vigneto, barbatelle.
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/36749
The aim of this paper is to assess the quality of the work performed by two machines for transplanting rooted vines, equipped with a laser alignment system, in a plain environment and known physical properties of the soil. Both the distances between plants and between rows with respect to the established one and the percent of missing plants were detected. The results, compared with those detected in a manual working team, showed that the quality of the work performed by the two transplanting machines is similar to that obtained in the manual working team.