Insights on central and peripheral venous catheterization; biology, anatomy, surgical aspects and nursing management: our experience
- Autori: Lo Piccolo, C; Lipari, L; Cocorullo, G; Valenza, V; Carini, F.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: central venous catheter,
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/51927
After a review of the main anatomical districts of relevance to central and peripheral venous catheterization, we analyze the primary guidelines for the management of cannulation of central and peripheral venous catheters; a background study relative to this subject is then carried out. The aim of the present study is to review the main central and peripheral catheterization methods, and to share our experience with particular emphasis on analyzing common complications