Erratum: Atom-field dressed states in slow-light waveguide QED [Phys. Rev. A 93, 033833 (2016)]
- Autori: Calajo, G.; Ciccarello, F.; Chang, D.; Rabl, P.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2016
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Waveguide QED; quantum optics; atom-photon bound states.
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/229321
We discuss the properties of atom-photon bound states in waveguide QED systems consisting of single or multiple atoms coupled strongly to a finite-bandwidth photonic channel. Such bound states are formed by an atom and a localized photonic excitation and represent the continuum analog of the familiar dressed states in single-mode cavity QED. Here we present a detailed analysis of the linear and nonlinear spectral features associated with single- and multiphoton dressed states and show how the formation of bound states affects the waveguide-mediated dipole-dipole interactions between separated atoms. Our results provide both a qualitative and quantitative description of the essential strong-coupling processes in waveguide QED systems, which are currently being developed in the optical and microwave regimes.