Global sensitivity analysis in wastewater treatment modelling
- Autori: Mannina, G.; Cosenza, A.; Neuwman, M.; Vanrolleghem, P.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2018
- Tipologia: Capitolo o Saggio (Capitolo o saggio)
- Parole Chiave: Computational burden, convergence, modelling, numerical methods, sensitivity analysis, water modelling
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/330271
Global sensitivity analysis (GSA) is a valuable tool to support the use of mathematical models. GSA allows the identifcation of the effect of model and input factor uncertainty on the model response, also considering the effect due to the interactions among factors. During recent years, the wastewater modelling feld has embraced the use of GSA. Wastewater modellers have tried to transfer the knowledge and experience from other disciplines and other water modelling felds.