Effects of high-intensity circuit training, low-intensity circuit training and endurance training on blood pressure and lipoproteins in middle-aged overweight men
- Autori: Paoli, A.; Pacelli, Q.; Moro, T.; Marcolin, G.; Neri, M.; Battaglia, G.; Sergi, G.; Bolzetta, F.; Bianco, A.
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2013
- Tipologia: Articolo in rivista (Articolo in rivista)
- Parole Chiave: Resistance training, strength and conditioning
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/93860
The aim of this study was to determine the physiological effects of an high-intensity circuit training (HICT) on several cardiovascular disease risk factors in healthy, overweight middle-aged subjects, and to compare the effects of HICT to traditional endurance training (ET) and low-intensity circuit training (LICT).