Determining hydraulic properties of a loam soil by alternative infiltrometer techniques
- Autori: Alagna, V; Bagarello, V; Di Prima, S; Iovino, M
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2015
- Tipologia: Abstract in atti di convegno pubblicato in rivista
- Parole Chiave: BEST (Beerkan Estimation of Soil Transfer parameters) procedure, Soil water retention, Soil hydraulic conductivity, Infiltrometer technique
- OA Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10447/124395
Field infiltrometer techniques are becoming very popular for soil hydraulic characterization because the experiments are relatively easy, rapid and inexpensive. Loam soils generally exhibit a good balance between large and small pores, thus movement and retention of water is almost optimal. Hydraulic characterization of loam soils is important since they have high economic interest.