The enrolment procedures for A.Y. 2021/2022 is still closed. Possibly, the application process will open in April-May 2021.
Moreover, if you are an International Student interested in enrolling in the Master Degree Program in Management Engineering for the next academic year, please have a look at the following procedure.
The Italian Ministry of University and Research has recently published the new procedures for the application of Extra EU Foreign Students "Procedures for entry, residency and enrolment at higher education institutions for students requiring visas for higher education courses in Italy, for the academic year 2020-2021".
The new national centralized procedures includes the following steps:
- Candidates need to register themselves both on Unipa Student Portal (here the TUTORIAL) and Universitaly Portal (here the TUTORIAL).
- Prepare a copy of the following documents that you have to upload on Universitaly Portal and on on Unipa Student Portal (in a single file):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Transcript of Records
- A valid passport
- Passport photo
Since the Master Degree in Management Engineering is held in English Language, candidates are required to upload satisfactory certification of an adequate knowledge of English (B2) for visa issuing from the Italian Diplomatic Authority in their country.
More information and details on enrolment procedures can be found on the UNIPA webpage dedicated to the International Students University Enrolment webpage. Please, read carefully the section related to the enrolment procedures for Extra EU foreign students and if you need further information about enrolment procedures feel free to contact the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission requirements for the MSc in Management Engineering
1. The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (any specialisation - Mechanical, Electrical, IT, etc. is accepted);
2. The candidate must have basic knowledge in the following areas: Statistics; Operations/Production Management; Business; Economics.
- Statistics: Random Variables, Analysis of Variance, Simple and Multiple Regression.
- Operations/Production Management: Production Planning & Control, Inventory Management.
- Business and Economics: Microeconomics, Accounting.
Candidates' basic knowledge will be assessed through an interview to be held in September 2021.