The Library Service and Historical Archive of the University of Palermo (SBA) consists of libraries, historical archive and central offices.
- Aims at meeting the information and documentation needs of its users, providing the development and coordination of the acquisition, conservation and use of the bibliographic heritage, as well as the access to and the dissemination of information, also through innovative technologies
- Provides services, tools and bibliographic (on print and digital ) collections for study and scientific research
- Supports the diffusion and evaluation of the research products of University’ authors;
- Interacts with institutions and local bodies in planning of events aiming at the promotion of cultureand knowledge
- Constantly contributes to the intellectual development of the academic community and the society at large.
Download "SBA: Activities, Resources, Services"