ERASMUS STUDENT - Canteen service
Foreign students participating in International mobility programs can benefit the canteen service paying € 3,70 for each meal.
All students access to the service using the “MyUniAPP” smathphone APP (download app from Play Store).
To request the canteen service it is necessary:
1. Register on the Ersu online service portal accessible from the following link : https://studenti.ersupalermo.it
2. Fill in the required fields of the forms and wait for an email with a confirmation password
3. Access the Ersu online services portal with fiscal Code and password
4. Click on the active link “Visualizza elenco” of the section “Procedure e concorsi attivi” and select “Servizio ristorazione”
5. Fill in the required fields of the form (from “Tipologia di utente”, select “mobilità internazionale incoming”)
6. Confirm the dataentered and wait for sms/email with otp code for validation
7. Enter the otp code received in the appropried field for the validation of the data entered in the request for the catering service
8. Finish the procedure
9. Return to the home page and click on the active link “Visualizza dettagli” of the dossier section
10. Click on the “Carica documentazione” and to select “mobilità internazionale incoming” (from the document menu)
11. Scan in a single pdf file with a maximum size of 2 mb a copy of identy document/passport and certfication issued by the University, certifying the period of stay in Italy (mobility start and the date of reason for the international mobility Erasmus or other)
12. Finish the procedure.
Students may take their meals in the following canteens:
- Mensa Santi Romano
The canteen is located inside the Campus in Viale delle Scienze, Building N. 1 – Palermo Tel. 091487889 – 0916544204
- Mensa San Saverio
via G. di Cristina, 7 – Palermo Tel. 0916546100
- Mensa “Ospedale Civico”
Piazza Nicola Leotta, 4 – Palermo
address: Santi Romano Hall of Residence, viale delle Scienze-Building n.1
Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 19:45.